Our team of experienced tax accountants are here to help you with your tax compliance and provide tax advice.
Our services include:
- Completing & lodging tax returns for individuals, companies, partnerships, trusts and Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
- Calculating Capital Gains Tax (CGT) on the sale of assets e.g. shares & property
- Completing & lodging Business Activity Statements (BAS) to calculate Goods & Services Tax (GST)
- Calculating Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
- Preparing PAYG Summaries
- Preparing rental schedules to calculate income earnt on investment properties
- Providing tax advice for scenarios such as buying and selling properties and businesses etc
We also offer tax planning as a service to clients wishing to plan for a desired outcome ahead of the end of financial year. Effective tax planning reduces tax liability using deductions, exemptions and structures within tax law.
Tax planning can involve:
- Providing a thorough review of all your business transactions to assess your situation
- Checking the application of small business tax concessions and CGT exemptions
- If you have a company, determining an ideal dividend amount to pay to shareholders
- If you have a trust, determining the most tax effective trust distribution to make to beneficiaries
- Providing an estimate of how much tax you will be liable for, allowing time to save and set it aside
Call us or visit our local office to arrange a meeting where we can discuss your situation and ensure we give you the greatest taxation outcome & advice for future financial years.